13 November 2017

13 Books About Fathers

Today would be my daddy's 85th birthday, so here are some books about fathers.

Flying!
written and illustrated by Kevin Luthardt

Following Papa's Song
written and illustrated by Gianna Marino

Fortunately, the Milk
written by Neil Gaiman, images by Skottie Young

Giddy Up, Daddy!
written and illustrated by Troy Cummings

The Giggler Treatment
written by Roddy Doyle, images by Brian Ajhar

Happy Feet: The Savoy Ballroom Lindy Hoppers and Me
written by Richard Michelson, images by E.B. Lewis

Hero
written by Mike Lupica

Higher! Higher!
written and illustrated by Leslie Patricelli

Hold This!
written by Carolyn Cory Scoppettone, images by Priscilla Alpaugh

I Dream of Trains
written by Angela Johnson, images by Loren Long

I Want My Daddy!
written by Tracey Corderoy, images by Alison Edgson

If My Dad Were a Dog
written and illustrated by Annabel Tellis

Interrupting Chicken
written and illustrated by David Ezra Stein

No comments: